How this is considered art, I'll never know.
Then we headed over to spoon me for some "half spoons" and half spoons indeed they were. "If you love me spoon me!"
Then it was all about appetizers, we had so many awesome appetizers later that night, and our drink club drink sponsored by Amber was a Nog-a-lizer, like a Paralizer but with egg nog. That got us into the festive spirit.
Sunday was brunch ...or more like whatever meal comes in between Lunch and Supper, at my parents, then Amber had to go, then some Family Fued Kas and Evan. Had to run off to a soccer game after that, so talk about a jam-packed weekend. Well, I had to get in as many fun things as possible before I start back up at the pool this Saturday and last weekend was my last free weekend. Oh, so school update...so far so good...I got an A- on each of my last exams...I wasn't too thrilled but an "A" is still an "A".
Yesterday I started on Christmas Cards, I'm about half way though, I want to get a nice head start on them because they would probably be neglected after I fill out 50 swimming report cards, just wont feel the need to do any more cards!! So the best couple of months are coming up because they are packed with Christmas Parties!! We have 3 to go to this year, and the pool one is the one I'm most excited for because you can win stuff! Not really sure what the Christmas schedule is going to be like this year...but I do know that it's almost time for Chocolate Calandars!!
Yesterday I started on Christmas Cards, I'm about half way though, I want to get a nice head start on them because they would probably be neglected after I fill out 50 swimming report cards, just wont feel the need to do any more cards!! So the best couple of months are coming up because they are packed with Christmas Parties!! We have 3 to go to this year, and the pool one is the one I'm most excited for because you can win stuff! Not really sure what the Christmas schedule is going to be like this year...but I do know that it's almost time for Chocolate Calandars!!



No comments:
Post a Comment