So I am about half way through my semester at school, the next half I'm sure will really fly by. My math grade is still in the 90's which is awesome but I know that I still have yet to write my final exam as well as one more unit test and a project...a little bit scary. All I care about is getting that 60...or C- I want this to be the last time I take this course once and for all, pre-calculus sure isn't easy! With my English course I'm starting up my final project. We're putting together booths similar to a trade show but our theme is different types of travel. Our instructor gave us a list of topics to choose from which we were meant to choose a subject for, the category I chose was "Learning Travel" and my topic will be Geological Field Trips. I'm putting together a poster and booth showing the variation of field trips offered to people in the industry. I myself have been on two, one to the Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, the other to Grassi Lakes near Canmore to see the Leduc Reef. Grassi Lakes is just gorgeous, check it out:
The water is so green because of the reflection of algae.
Here are some rock climbers, I am rather fond of this photo.
I plan to do this one day for sure!
My sister excited we've climbed so high
Climbing the rickety rock staircase, was pretty cool.
Here is the rock I am studying, was actually a coral reef back in it's day.
This one is a large chunk of the Leduc reef from the Devonian Period.
Hope this project comes along nicely!!
I don't think I ever realized that you actually hiked that trail. Can you see the lake without taking a hike (lol)? I'd love to see it. Did you once say the lake is really cold?
ReplyDelete