So as you know my cousins, sister, and I have this little club known as Drink Club. It had all started one New Years Eve when a long island iced tea concoction went wonderfully wrong. The coke was completely forgotten about and we ended up with more of a limeade (not limeonade) drink. Anyways, everyone had so much fun I continued this tradition on to the summer where I brought ceasar ingredients out campint, this turned out to be a real hit as well so the tradition lived on. It has been almost two years now and I came up with the best idea...Drink Club scrap/recipe book. I want to capture every drink we come up with in this book, success and fail, as I had mentioned in an earlier blog. I will need to get my cousins to go back in time and remember some of the drinks they had come up with, then go through old pictures and see if I can find anything that would be associated with these drinks to put into the book. Now these pages are going to be nothing special, I want this book to be one that gets put through all the experience, it will be brought along on all the trips, it will get drinks spilled on it, it will get beat up, it will have character. So turning a fun tradition into something even more memorable...here is the progress so far, just need a picture for the front.
Also, wanted to take a moment to mention how much I'm loving this Scentsy stuff. Thank you Auntie T :) I am burning a mystery scent in there right now because my mom gave me some and I didn't write the names on them, it could be White Chi Tea, it could be Flower Shop...who knows!?!
Also, something else new and improved...bangs!! When you go to the beauty salon and tell them to do whatever they please they really will and you may come out with a completely different hair style from before! I don't mind them so far...we'll see how it goes.
The boy-cotting of drinking continues, today is day 59. I'm allowed to cheat this weekend but I'm not sure if I will... I guess we will have to see how the trip goes. Yes, trip, this weekend is the VANCOUVER WEEKEND!! So Thursday will consist of work, yoga, school, packing, and Thursday night we are off!! Shall be a long day but worth it! Plus we will gain an hour on the way there, consequently loosing it on the way home but we've planned this out nicely it shouldn't dent our schedules too badly. I'm thinking I'll have to get another magnet for the fridge...hmm.



No comments:
Post a Comment