Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Normal Life For Once

So we finally had a weekend without a bunch of travelling, events, projects, etc... to worry about!  Since I have spent most of February being sick I got quite a bit of housework done this past weekend which really put me ahead.  Laundry pile is finished and I even accomplished washing all the bedding to get these germs out of the apartment!  Saturday was work at the pool as per usual, then I stayed for a bit after work to get some swimming in (February challenge), then it was off to lunch at my parents.  The rest of Saturday was filled with cleaning until it was time for our soccer game which was a late one 10:15 p.m. and I got an assist!  It was awesome, the play went as planned for once, I passed to the other forward by the net and it was a bit of a high pass to get it passed the players blocking then he headed it right into the net, score.  Excellent!  We ended up winning, it was a fun game. 

Sunday was perfect, slept in then decided it was time to get the bottles done and get that money into the trip fund...not much longer before Mexico!  So I loaded up the SUV, took the bottles in, afterwards I really wanted to go to Lush so we explored Southcentre Mall to find there was no Lush there but ended up going to HMV of course and bought a couple movies and such.  Sunday night was pretty productive for me as well...

Got my mom's Birthday present ready to go:

*there is a little hint on top to what it is*




YES I EVEN REMEMBERED TO TAKE PICTURES!
 

Then I got the rest of my Math homework done...here are some things I'm working on


It's not as complicated as it looks

I've been getting into a new show now 24, It's so crazy - always has you thinking.  Spent all night trying to figure out what happens next with 24...it's my new Lost :)
 
I also got thinking on my other February goal for the rest of this month since it's almost over now this goal may have to run into next month as well...I figure this is better since I will probably be doing my card making all year...

February Challenge:
  • No buying new movies/tv series for myself
This also got me thinking of March challenges and the fact that have so much to look forward to for the next couple of months...and these little invites will give you the hint...

I'm getting super excited for everything coming up!  This weekend will be a visit to Taber, that should be a blast, plus a long weekend...I will have an entire Monday to myself to work on some projects!  I'm also going to try to keep up with the picture/blog thing...this might be difficult for me but I will try!!  Usually the winter months seem to drag on forever, but keeping busy is the key!!!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, when I saw this post in my blog reader thingy - I had to make sure it was your blog since there was a picture that was with a little bit of your writing!! Very good job! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete