This is Mary II...my Mazda Tribute
I'm excited to camp with it. Took it out to Saskatchewan for Thanksgiving, long haul but good ride!
So registration for school upgrading (Math) isn't open until January...and it starts in February. I better enjoy free evenings (well at least tues/thurs) while I have them because starting February it's Mon-Thurs nights school, Mon-Fri work at Husky (day), Saturday work at pool, Sunday...only free day....sometimes soccer. It's going to be busy, but I really hope those months go fast because Jan-Mar are the most boring months of the year....I'm sure it's 80% because of the weather!
So the apartment is all "spooky" ready for Halloween, although I carved my pumpkin too early this year. I made him doing a little peace sign with his hand but now it looks more like a claw haha, it's all sunken in and warped...so I put him outside and haven't looked at him for a week. Maybe I should do that. This weekend will be pretty slack, I've got some shopping and a lunch planned with my Mom & sister, a Halloween shin-dig to go to Saturday night (thanks Kat & Sean)! I'm going as a ZOMBIE! I'm excited for all the make-up and BLOOD!
Tonight will consist of housework (blech), and a couple beers (yay), with fun music (yehaw!).... Actually, with having some spare time on my hands this weekend I might actually be able to finally make a couple scrap book pages....I'm about....two years behind by now! All the pictures I've been scrap booking are from 2008....I think I have 2007 New Years to do still. I need to make a "Julie List." She has all the ideas or events to scrapbook, crosses them off as she does them. I just look at the pictures I have and decide what I feel like scrapbooking....I should probably do like 5 pages to catch up too. Ohhhh man!

No comments:
Post a Comment