Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Unsure

I now remember why I deleted my last blog....I can never find anything to write about.  I usually do all my ranting on Facebook.


Tomorrow is my first final exam for the geophysics course I'm taking at SAIT.  I'm not scared.  I think I will do well.  My current concern is my busy schedule...am I taking on too much?  Naw.  I know I can work through it all.  I have a really great guy in my life that supports me through 100% and am so greatful for that.  I'm worried I may have to give up the pool soon.  My school schedule is beginning to take over my life.  Is it all worth it?  Let's hope so.


I really miss a lot of my cousins right now.  It's been a while since I've seen a lot of them...the Alberta ones anyways. 


I've started physiotheropy for my ankle, which I had a small break in last year...possibly a bone chip, and sprained it at my last soccer practice, still recovering from that!


Well I'm not very good at explaining my life on here, I do that with Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment