So I've been checking out other people's blogs and everyone has an intro ordeal.... sooo here it is. I made my name "Beans" because that is what my sister used to call me when she was a small little thing and couldn't say "Brittany" although it usually came out as "Beanie".
Here are some pictures of my digs!
Here are some pictures of my digs!
Some of the Pictures wont rotate...????
Daffodils sitting on the counter top
|
IKEA Cacti!! The only plants we haven't managed to kill...yet.
|

My Fish Desmond! I named him that because that is my favorite character on Lost.
Had to get a picture of the daffodils when they opened!
So anyways, that is the apartment....which is one of the newest things in my life. Next to that would be the Mazda Tribute which I got earlier this month after my tragic accident to Mary I, meet Mary II (again, Julie named this one too!)...ok I may have hit my picture limit....so you'll see that later.
How's that for an intro?



No comments:
Post a Comment